Europe’s bestselling book for preparing for EPSO AD-level competitions
The Ultimate EU Test Book – ADMINISTRATOR Edition 2013
Europe’s bestselling book for preparing for EPSO AD-level competitions!
Fully updated for 2013 and packed with guidance, useful tips and practical exercises, this is the ESSENTIAL ALL-IN-ONE TOOLKIT for the European Personnel Selection Office ADMINISTRATOR-level exams.
(NOTE: there is a separate edition for Assistant exams.)
Compiled by a team of experts, the fully revised 2013 edition covers all aspects of the competitions and is suitable for AD5-AD9, Specialist and Linguist exams.
The book provides a complete range of materials to assist candidates from start to finish, as well as a full description of how the EU recruitment process works. There are individual chapters on how to succeed in verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning tests, plus full practice exercises with 370 ALL-NEW verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning test questions – all with detailed explanations of what the correct answer is and why.
Other features of the book include a set of practice situational judgement tests and guidance and samples for all the tests to be faced at the Assessment Centre – group exercises, oral presentation, case study and structured interview, with explanations of how your performance in these will be assessed.
PART I: GETTING AN EU JOB
1. Working “with” or “for” the EU
2. The EU Personnel Selection and Recruitment Process
PART II: PRE-SELECTION – PSYCHOMETRIC TESTS
1. Verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning tests in EPSO Administrator exams
2. Succeeding in Verbal Reasoning tests
3. Verbal Reasoning Test: 150 all-new Questions and Answer Explanations
4. Succeeding in Numerical reasoning Tests
5. Numerical Reasoning Test: 120 all-new Questions and Answer Explanations
6. Succeeding in Abstract Reasoning Tests
7. Abstract Reasoning Test: 100 all-new Questions and Answer Explanations
8. Succeeding in Situational Judgement Tests, with 15 sample tests
PART III: THE ASSESSMENT CENTRE
1. About EPSO Assessment Centres and Exercises
2. The Group Exercise
3. The Case Study
4. The Oral Presentation
5. The Structured Interview
6. Sample Assessment Centre Reports
About the author:
András BANETH is an author, speaker and SHL-certified assessor who is himself a former official of the European Commission and the European Court of Justice. He is a senior executive partner at Arboreus, the operator of Online EU Training, the leading EU exam preparation website and director of the European Training Academy. The supporting team of contributors includes specialists in the design of psychometric tests and in the EU exam process.
Publication Date: 25 January 2013
Free shipping! This book ships from the UK.
- ISBN: 978-0-9571501-2-6
- Publisher: John Harper Publishing
- Author: András Baneth
- Language: English
- Type: Paperback (416 pages)
Price: 39.00 €
Price excludes shipping costs and 6% VAT. All sales are final. Publications are shipped by regular mail and generally take a week to 10 days from the date of shipment to arrive at its destination. Orders are shipped within 2 business days from the order date.